Arctic Lodges encourages anglers and adventure enthusiasts who own their own personal aircraft to visit the lodge. The lodge staff can assist you in your flight planning procedures and provide information to ensure your trip is both a safe and pleasurable experience. Download our airstrip information
- Malcolm Island Airstrip (CJS2) is a 4725′ gravel / clay / sand runway.
- GPS coordinates are as follows: N 56.56.58 • W 102.14.21
- Runway number 18/36
- Arctic Lodges has a Unicom at 128.85
- Airport elevation is 1120′
- Arctic Lodges owns and maintains the airstrip and access is strictly controlled by Arctic Lodges.
Canada is recognized as having one of the most successful and safest civil aviation programs in the world. Transport Canada works with many partners both here at home and around the world to protect and maintain our air safety and security record, and to make air travel more environmentally responsible.
Canadian Owners and Pilots Association (COPA)
View our airstrip information.
Electronic Advance Passenger Information System
The Electronic Advance Passenger Information System, or eAPIS, allows you to enter or upload passenger and crew manifests online. Reports are also available through eAPIS for Customs and Border Protection approved individuals.